Performance Marketing is an online advertising strategy that is making a bigger mark in the digital marketing world year over year. A comprehensive term, Performance Marketing is a combination of paid advertising and brand marketing put together, but only paid out once the completed desired action takes place.
It’s changing the face of digital advertising so swiftly that, according to eMarketer, 86.2% of digital display ads in the U.S. will be programmatic by 2020. This win-win marketing opportunity for a retailer or “merchant” and affiliate or “publisher” allows both parties to truly target campaigns in a strategic, high ROI way, all based on performance. Further, because merchants are only paying after the desired action takes place, they also receive the extra added benefits of free brand exposure and targeted clicks along the way. There is no other new customer acquisition strategy or marketing opportunity like it today!
Programmatic advertising means using AI to automate ad buying so you can target more specific audiences. Real-time bidding, for example, is a type of programmatic ad buying. This automation is much more efficient and faster, which means higher conversions and lower customer acquisition costs.
Here are some top trends in the programmatic advertising industry:
- Integrated Home to Out-Of-Home programmatic advertising approach will enhance customer experience.
- The utilization of mobile location data and integrating it with DOOH will drive more conversions.
- Voice-activated ads go beyond smart devices in the home.
- 5G network will enhance all forms of programmatic advertising.
- Wearables’ technology will revolutionize programmatic advertising.
- Blockchain & Ads.txt will continue to guard advertising.
- Omnichannel or integrated programmatic ad is the way to go.
- Podcasts, audio programmatic, and Programmatic TV are all set to grow.
- Personalization will remain paramount as far as programmatic advertisement is concerned.
Let’s discuss, how we can take your programmatic advertisement to the next level!
Google only loves you
when everyone else love you first